- 12 (Registered)
Fundamental of Human Anatomy & Physiology Online Course
An Easy Guide to Learning the Anatomy and Physiology of the Human Body.
It is a prerequisite for participants to take this Fundamental course before taking any consecutive Happy Anatomy & Physiology certificate courses. Learn the foundations of human anatomy by understanding the major organ systems, their functions and relationships within the body. You probably have a general understanding of how your body works. But do you fully comprehend how all of the intricate functions and systems of the human body work together to keep you healthy? This course will provide that insight. By approaching the study of the body in an organized and happy way, you will be able to connect what you learn about anatomy and physiology to what you already know about your own body.
What’s in This Course?
This Fundamental of Human Anatomy & Physiology covers the following organ systems:
- Chapter-1: Cellular Structures
- Chapter-2: Nervous System
- Chapter-3: Endocrine System
- Chapter-4: Urinary System
- Chapter-5: Circulatory System
- Chapter-6: Skeletal System
- Chapter-7: Muscular System
- Chapter-8: Reproductive System
- Chapter-9: Digestive System
- Chapter-10: Respiratory System
What You Will Learn
- Learn the foundations of basic human anatomy for every major organ system and the relationships between systems
- Understand the major functions and significance of each system, particularly from the perspective of a future healthcare worker
- Learn the relevance of organ system features in wellness and pathology
- Understand how to engage in the study of anatomy from a system-based approach
Who is suitable for the course?
- anyone who wish to know more about human anatomy & physiology
- anyone who’s starting an anatomy course
- medical students, nursing, physiotherapy, pre-medicine, pre-chiropractic, and other health programs etc
- yoga practicitioners
- yoga instructors
- yoga teachers
- fitness trainers
- healthcare worker
This course will benefit allied yoga teachers, fitness trainers, healthcare worker, students (nursing, physical therapy, pre-medicine, pre-chiropractic, and other health programs). This course will also benefit high school biology/anatomy and physiology students and those wishing to review human anatomy and physiology.
No formal prerequisites are required however a basic understanding of biology may be useful.
The examination will take place after the last chapter of the course. The examination establishes if the participant is able to apply the knowledge gained during the course to answer all the questions. It also establishes that the participant has understood the content of the training and can recall the relevant requirements through the examination process.
Students will receive an official certificate of completion upon completion of the course. The certificate is eligible for 15 hours non-contact hour credit on Yoga Alliance Continuing Education YACE under the Anatomy and Physiology subject.
Complete At Your Own Pace and Your Own Place
The course is self-paced, you may complete the course in less than 5 weeks. The average student will complete this online anatomy course in approximately 5 weeks. Many students are nontraditional students who have elected an online anatomy course for the sake of flexibility.
- Length: 5 weeks
- Effort: 2 chapters per week
- Level: Introductory
- Speaker: Michelle Lam
- Language: English
- Video Transcripts: English
- Best to view on PC
- Price: USD$200
- 10 chapters videos and articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on PC and mobile
- Certificate of Completion